2013-02-18

Alternative to multislots plugin

The multislots plugin had problems on both L4D1 and L4D2.
On L4D1 the player sometimes spawned without even pistols.
Really crazy when you have to run around with just pills in your hand^^
I tried bebop plugin instead of multislots.
This one had other problems.
(Maybe I will add the problems here later^^: Some bots stayed in the map, "Join team" dialog on screen, ...)
I tried to improve it with using the "sappy fix" plugin.
But it did not help.
Then I tried "Bots control in coop" plugin also with "sappy fix" plugin.
This one seems to work really fine.
New players spawn right at the team, not in some rescue location.
Bot spawn and remove seems to work.
"/afk" and rejoin with just left mouse click works fine too.

So I tested it on L4D2 too (currently only on alServ2019. I hope it was 27019^^. Will have a look.)
It seems to work fine too for L4D2.
Better than the multislots plugin.
The multislots always gave on player a Magnum and another good second tier weapon.
This problem seems to be gone now with using "Bots control in coop" and "sappy fix" plugin.

No comments:

Post a Comment